When entering the lifestyle, there is swinging etiquette you should be aware of. These general rules will help make sure you have an enjoyable experience.
- “No means no.” Guests reserve the right to stop an encounter whenever they feel uncomfortable, even if it’s in the middle of a swinging encounter.
- Do not take rejection personally. It happens to everyone, including women.
- Deal with your partner’s jealousy head on. Couples may need to modify their activities to maintain an open and happy relationship.
- Always arrive and leave with your steady partner so they know that they are number one in your life.
- Use common sense and good judgment when involved in a swinging situation.
- Honor any rules you set with your partner prior to come to OUR EVENTS. Communication is key.
- Respect guidelines you set with your partner and respect the guidelines of others.
Type your paragraph here.
Sexually charged upscale parties, for open minded people